Monday, October 27, 2008

Wyoming Weekend




We spent Tomas' last week off in Wyoming. We had a really great time seeing everybody! The girls, me, my sister and little Ko man went to Green River and had lunch with my great friend Kristi and went to see her new house!! Then over to Jenna's salon to chop my hair and add a little color before vacaction. And a quick visit with my uncles and Felicia Hafner. All the while Tomas spent the days chopping wood with my dad, which he claims he enjoyed. Not my idea of a fun time, but he seems to really like it. On friday we got to enjoy a little high school football, and Ryleigh thought Nick was a celebrity everytime they announced his name. He is the qb and a pretty good one at that! It was senior night so his parents along with his son got to go out on the field with him. As it turns out the football game is pretty much all the pics that I have!! We also went to the PAC for a Halloween Party for the kids which included a few bump and jumps, games, and cookie decorating. The girls had a great time! All in all the trip was too short, but it was very nice to see everyone again!!

3 comments:

KrIStiN said...

welcome to the blogging world!! I LVOE LOVE LOVE your new hair! So So cute!!!

The Bundy's said...

Yay! I'm so happy! Now I can keep up with you. Looks like you're all doing well. Love you and miss you. Cute hair too :)

Ash said...

Yea, Jess!